the embryo Moderator - Westpig
can't wait to see who's going to be the new Mod, i.e. who is going to be shaking the 'naughty stick'..... safe in the knowledge we can go back to some of their previous posts... :-)
the embryo Moderator - bell boy
the dirty little closet of posts past :-)
the embryo Moderator - Altea Ego
the dirty little closet of posts past :-)

Post Gate
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
the embryo Moderator - Altea Ego
Lets run a book - my money is on PU
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
the embryo Moderator - OldHand
Whoever it is I hope they can put ego aside and do the best job possible for the backroom. Good luck to them!
the embryo Moderator - Dynamic Dave
safe in the knowledge we can go back to some of their previous posts... :-)

That's where an edit / delete key comes in handy to remove some of our more *embarrassing* moments ;o)
the embryo Moderator - Robin Reliant
I've got you down as a runner, TVM. You're just trying to lenghten your odds and make a killing.
--
the embryo Moderator - J Bonington Jagworth
"my money is on PU"

A worrying thought. I can see him issuing writs... :-)
the embryo Moderator - Clanger
... safe in the knowledge we can go back to
some of their previous posts... :-)

They will have both an edit and a delete button so their tracks will be covered.
Hawkeye
-----------------------------
Stranger in a strange land
the embryo Moderator - martint123
I hope they have the courage to wield the big stick and make good use of the edit/delete key to keep some of the endless drivel in check.

::Moderators comment - passes martin123 a saucer of milk::
the embryo Moderator - martint123
Come on - sign it ;)
the embryo Moderator - Cardew
A front runner((I understand) is a guy who used to post under the name of Chris Watson and several other aliases but is now a 'poacher turned gamekeeper'
the embryo Moderator - Chris M
I think the title of this thread will be moderated soon. Wasn't it xx Banks (the then Sports Minister) that got into trouble for likening William Hague to a Foetus.
Going round calling the new one an embryo just isn't cricket;-)
the embryo Moderator - Sprice
I think the title of this thread will be moderated soon. Wasn't it xx Banks
(the then Sports Minister) that got into trouble for likening William Hague to a Foetus.
Going round calling the new one an embryo just isn't cricket;-)

Embryo is a perfectly legitimate anatomical term, so why should it be moderated?????
the embryo Moderator - Round The Bend
There are several other "perfectly legitimate anatomical" terms that I'd rather not be called!
the embryo Moderator - Westpig
There are several other "perfectly legitimate anatomical" terms that I'd rather not be called!

such as the word the RSPB seem to be having such trouble with at present....:-)
the embryo Moderator - milkyjoe
>> There are several other "perfectly legitimate anatomical" terms that I'd rather not be called!
>>
such as the word the RSPB seem to be having such trouble with at present....:-)
and its not tit either
the embryo Moderator - Chris M
Pot, the ;-) after the word cricket indicated it was tongue in cheek - a joke even!!
the embryo Moderator - Micky
Where's that bloke from South America? His approach to moderating was always interesting. If I apply, will Pologirl give me lessons? I would pay good money to edit DDs postings...

I vote for Willy-the-Beast. If only to deter those who have received a state education.
the embryo Moderator - PoloGirl
Aaaanyway... PG

p.s If you're ever in doubt, the saucers of milk always come from DD