Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - kataking
I have a Citroen C5 hdi 2001 model. occasionally the computer flags up "Anti-pollution Fault". When taken to the garage and connected to the magic machine it indicates a fault with the fuel pressure switch. However, once the computer is re-set the car runs normally until the next time. This last happened a year ago, and has recently happened again.
Any clues??
Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - Armitage Shanks {p}
A once a year fault on a Citroen! This must be a record - you have a good car there. Seriously, I had this fault on a diesel 206 Hdi and a software re-load cured it. Not being the most technical person on the site I'd struggle to explain why a fuel pressure switch fault, before the fuel goes into the engine, could have an effect in the exhaust system, after the fumes etc come out of the engine. Is it showing signs of fuel feed problems while running?
Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - rustbucket
I have this fault occure on a regulr basis, The MAP sensors been changed several times.The car runs normally with slightly beter fuel MPG. The citroen main dealer are hopeless so its now a feature of this C5.
--
rustbucket (the original)
Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - Screwloose
kataking

That "A/P fault" is a generic warning of anything amiss with the fuelling.

Those fuel rail pressure sensors [code P1112?] do fail; but there is a modified piece of wiring loom available to try and overcome their frequent connexion problems due to the effects of vibration. That's worth trying.
Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - kataking
Thanks chaps. However, I took my trusty vacuum cleaner, cleaned the air filter, poked the hose into as many air intake places I could and bingo! fault cleared without resetting the computer. I love Citroens so I hope this is the cure and I don't have to get rid.
Thanks for your help.
kataking
Citroen C5 anti-pollution fault - BMWwizz

Hi there, im new to all this and am a BMW tech by trade but have recently purchased my parents a low milage 2003 citroen c5 2.0 hdi, and surprise surprise after a week of owning it there has been a coolant temp to high fault ( that ive fixed with a simple sensor!) and the anti polution fault comes on when the car is driven from cold. car runs in limp home mode when the warning is shown but turn the car off and within a few seconds of starting it again the fault clears, i have scanned the obd and there are no faults stored, this car however has covered 16000 miles in the last 5 years by an 80 year old chap just going to the shop or the garden centre etc, any help would be much appreceated,