Rover 620GSi Airbag Light On - baffled1
The airbag light on my 165k (Honda engine) Rover 620 does not go out when the engine is fired up. As the car is worth very little, are there any cheap fixes worth trying before resorting to expensive diagnostics? Thanks.
Rover 620GSi Airbag Light On - bell boy
worth checking under the seats for the pretensioner cables having come adrift
sorry
no nowt bout rovers
Rover 620GSi Airbag Light On - BMDUBYA
Whilst this is annoying, and some people may consider this an important safety issue, its not an MOT failure, so consider that before expensive diagnostics, to be honest take the car to a good independant and they should find the problem. I had this with my 02 nissan Almera, turned out to be some sort of 'switch' on the steering column had blown and effected the airbag, cost £80 and that was a main dealer, so not all lost yet. Good luck.
Rover 620GSi Airbag Light On - Peter
I have a 420 with the same problem, to affect a cure, I found if I loosen the steering wheel height adjuster, and rapidly raise and lower the steering wheel, the light goes out and stays out for some time. I assume there may be a loose wire somewhere.
Rover 620GSi Airbag Light On - elekie&a/c doctor
A basic self diagnostic facility is available on this model via blink codes from the air bag warning light.(similar to some Honda models).You will need to access the diagnostic 2 pin connector (yellow) that can be found clipped/parked in the fuse box under dash drivers side.Btw a flat battery can cause the a/bag warning light to stay on.hth