Nissan Sunny- sale advice - chrisWebster

Adviceon pricing for an imminent private sale (no need for insults or hysterical laughter please)
The FACTS-

1989 g plate hatch-- low mileage -54k, absolute bog standard 'Premium' model, i.e electric nothing , radiowithout cassette, etc. etc. NO TAX , MOT- SEP.
been in family since birth,me -second owner, steering heavy side, superficial rust spots around body (untouched).Last 4 years motorway miles mainly; incredibly reliable but signs of wear --> CV. joints , underbonnet rust on inner wing top,which may be an M.o.T job as it is adjacent to engine mounting . Timing chain (I suspect) noisy on cold start . otherwise mechanically always kept up to scratch and regular oil /filter changes.
fairly cheap insurance and £100tax.

Any market you reckon!!!!
Re: Nissan Sunny- sale advice - steve
no
Re: Nissan Sunny- sale advice - Mike Harvey
Chris,
of course ther is a market, but not worth much. £50 to £100 depending on willingness of victim. If you taxed it you may get a youngster buy it, because they would not need to insure it.
Regards
Mike
Re: Nissan Sunny- sale advice - Miller
With full MOT and 6 months tax £250, without, nothing at all.
Re: Nissan Sunny- sale advice - David W
Milller is right. Now work out a sliding scale between the £250 state and £0 state, price it where you think it falls.

£75-£100 and dropping fast?

David
Re: Nissan Sunny- sale advice - Tony
Put it the freeads,if its a runner it could well end up earning its keep in Africa,certainly if you live in the South East.