Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - wazza
Currently own a '96 mondeo which has been trouble free (touch wood). Unfortunately i have problems with my knees which causes difficulty and pain getting out of the car. To me the mondeo seats seem lower compared to say a vectra. I know it has a height adjustment but i find it comfortable as it is for driving. As you can imagine when i get out of the car i am getting up hence putting strain and weight on my knee.

Have no problems with cars such as galaxy, 4x4 etc where i step down but not keen on 4x4 and mpv is a big for my needs at present. Therefore it am looking for a car that will carry myself and my 3 young children. Family size is preferred. Budget is £3500. Any recommendations?
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - Blue {P}
People often comment that the Focus has quite a high driving position for a normal family car, and I would tend to agree, it's much higher than either of my recent cars.

Blue
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - wazza
The trouble with focus is stories about poor rust protection. I like the focus and it's reputation as a good car to drive. Like the saloon version because of the boot size but the ones i have seen look as if they have small undersized tyres leaving a huge space/gap in the wheelarch area.
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - Happy Blue!
My aged parents have a Subaru Forester specifically for this very reason. You can find a well maintained one easily for £3,500 and they are very reliable.

Also try the Ford Fusion and any smaller MPV or Hyundai Matrix
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - deepwith
For ease of entry/exit and for putting three yong children, plus your price, I would look for a picasso. Yes, it is an MPV but car size and fits all your criterea.
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - bathtub tom
I had this problem, and my GP gave me a sheet of exercises. Eight weeks later of religously following instructions and I'm much better, I can even kneel to do certain jobs, although I did initially have a few days of muscles aching I didn't know existed.
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - stunorthants26
A customer of mine has a Golf Plus which she says is great for ferrying around her friends, both elderly, one quite disabled, one a tad of 100 years old. She bought it primarily for its easy of access.
Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - MB3
My knees and back are also not exactly wonderful. I drive a Mercedes ML (4x4) which is fine, but I recently bought an A160 for the business as a "run-about".

I paid £3800 for a V reg Avantgarde (top level trim) with all the toys and 50K, there is loads of space in the back and I can get in and out extremely easily. Because there are no sills to step over, and the door opens almost as far as the pedals, access is very good indeed.

Wanted a car which is easy to get out of - Lud
I am surprised no one in a spirit of levity has suggested a James Bond-style ejector-seat Aston... I would have myself but so loathe James Bond films that they never spring naturally to mind.