Navara or L200 - Pica
I need to get a pickup for the company and just cannot decide on what will be the best bet new Navara or new L200. Any real life owners input will be greatly appreciated as I am now numb from the different salesmans trying to persuade me to buy their truck.

To be honest I like both but just can't choose
Navara or L200 - Round The Bend
Get a coin and allocate heads for the Navara, tails the L200.

Toss the coin. If you are pleased with the result then great. If you suddenly feel disappointed then you will now know which one you really want ...........
Navara or L200 - MokkaMan
www.whatvan.co.uk - gave pickup of the year for 2006 to the L200

www.channel4.co.uk/4car/ reckon the Navara is best.

I am sure I read a review a while back from one of the 4x4 magazines that reckoned the Navara was also best..

I would go with which one you like best. From memory the Navara models are I think have more power and are a bit more expensive, but the L200 can be chipped to more power if required.

Foe what it is worth I have a previous generation Navara (54 plate). It has given a lot of rust and corrosion problems since new. I would go with the L200 because of this.

Navara or L200 - Pica
Interesting, The Nissan is supposed to have 12 year anti-perforation warranty. Have they fixed your corrosion problems through the warranty?
Navara or L200 - Rats
Get a coin and allocate heads for the Navara tails the
L200.
Toss the coin. If you are pleased with the result then
great. If you suddenly feel disappointed then you will now know
which one you really want ...........

Or if you can find a three sided coin, what about the Isuzu Rodeo??
Navara or L200 - Pica
I ruled out the Isuzu and did flip a coin and unbelievably it rolled into a drain! Maybe this is saying either pick up is money down the drain??
Navara or L200 - dxp55
I have driven both and my money is on Navara - been down M6 Toll road today at steady 90mph and it felt like 60 - it has best handling and grip of any pickup I have driven - Nissan- Mitsubishi - Isuzu- and I have got 40mpg on computer - this by way is Aventura top of range.
Navara or L200 - MokkaMan
Interesting, The Nissan is supposed to have 12 year anti-perforation warranty. Have they fixed your corrosion problems through the warranty?

To be fair - all the problems have been fixed but there have been too many problems including rust inside doorframe, corrosion on the sidestep, snugtop replaced twice due to rusty hinges and paint bubbles (the snugtop paintwork has a lifetime warranty which is good to know), rusting locking wheel nuts, paint osmosis on the bonnet. I have written various threads on this. Whilst the local dealer has been supportive, Nissan UK have been difficult - e.g. I have been quoted the Data Protection Act to stop me accessing information such as production date.

The vehicle apart from this has been mechanically reliable, but I think I have probably bought my last Nissan.
Navara or L200 - Pica
Thanks for all the input I have spent all morning pondering and I think the winner is.............?????..........Nissan Navara as in my opinion it is easier on the eye from the side apart from that there is not much to choose
Navara or L200 - Dave N
You can now get the Hilux with a 3 litre engine, which is better than a tuned up 2.5 litre one. They also have lower warranty failures and a better auto box.