New Mondeo Owner's Handbook? - FarSide
Hi,

I got a brand spanking new Mondeo 2.2 ST delivered today, however reading the owner's handbook is hard work - because none of the illustrations match any of the instruments in the car!

It has just clicked but possibly I have got a handbook for the new model. Only when I got to page 80, there is a picture of the instrument display and it looks awfully like the new digital mondeo display.

Also, earlier I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the non-existent lever to open the bonnet. I did a search and found out how to open it on this site....

Guess the dealer maybe ran out of old ones - but does this sound feasible or am I being a plank?
New Mondeo Owner's Handbook? - Altea Ego
Have you checked the service book? is it the right vin number etc?

they may have put thre complete wrong pack in your car. Some other plank in his new Mondy may get a 2.2 st book!
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Service book looks fine with the right registration etc, but I don't think they have written the vin down.

But service book is the same 'style' as the manual. Similarly the manual for the stereo - which has details for my stereo but also two further generations of the same stereo model.

I'm surprised if it is for the new model.

Can anyone describe what a recent Mk3 manual looks like? Mine is a kind of monochrome blue/white appearance with a close up of a grinning fellow sitting at a steering wheel.
New Mondeo Owner's Handbook? - L'escargot
Guess the dealer maybe ran out of old ones

I've always assumed that the handbook (and other literature) was in the car when it left the factory.
--
L\'escargot.
New Mondeo Owner's Handbook? - NARU
Interesting!

Could you do me a favour and look up the kerb weights for the new Mondeo Estates? The dealers don't seem to know what they'll be (and I need to know for caravanning). The current model Ghia Estate is 1587Kg if that helps isolate which model its for by the way.
I don't think it has the weights. It has all the dimensions for the saloon, hatch and estate, plus there is a section on towing equipment measurements. Can't see any weights unfortunately though.

It does say that the weights are on the vehicle identification plate though which won't be much use for you yet.