Manuals. - barney100
Am i alone thinking that user manuals for cars do not give much information on minor maintainance. On my last couple of cars apart from how to change a bulb....that seems to getting hard on alot of cars now....anything that needs doing is usually followed by the instruction to go to a main dealers without delay . I may be getting cynical but it amazes how much is down to wear and tear and not covered by car warranties.
Manuals. - David Horn
I must disagree - the manual for the Honda Accord is a work of art and has been written with an immense amount of consideration and care for the reader. Helpful hints on how to do things quicker, actual explanations ("don't do this because..." rather than "don't do this.") and the maintenance section is excellent. Even includes instructions on how to change coolant, fan belt and automatic gearbox oil.
Manuals. - mss1tw
That's a highly impressive exception to the rule!
Manuals. - Stuartli
Mercedes-Benz manuals are pretty comprehensive as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Manuals. - csgmart
Our Renault one isn't too bad but 2 minor complaints.

1) Why oh why do they insist on putting tyre pressures in BAR only instead of the metric and imperial equivalents? Most places I go to check my pressures only have them in PSI.

2) Manual told me where to find the fuses but that was it. I had to guess what each fuse did by deciphering a picture against each fuse location. Some are easy, others a bit obscure.

Rant over.
Manuals. - redviper
1) Because they are French

2) See Above

;-)