Toyota Approved Bodyshop West London - stPaul
Does anyone know of a good one in this area ?
Re: Toyota Approved Bodyshop West London - paul
Don't know about Toyota approved, but they do insurance work. Look up Sunbury Coachworks (Hersham) in the 'Good Garages' section of this site. Done a couple of jobs for me, can thoroughly recommend.
Re: Toyota Approved Bodyshop West London - me
I hate to disillusion you as to the ways of the motor trade

but if you took a car for paint work to a toyota dealer there is a fair chance they would subcontract it (without you ever knowing) to a local bodyshop (which will never have been checked out by toyota) and they will do the work

one of the tricks is to find out where the local main dealers are sending their bodywork when they sub it (even those that do their own body work will sub occasionally to cover the peaks in business which they do not have capacity to cope with), and likely you will get a better price direct

there is marginal extra safety in having it done via dealer while car is still in guarantee phase, in that you have extra comeback, but in my view this is unlikely to be worth the money, and once repaired most often the dealer network will never know the car has been repaired if you dont tell them
Re: Toyota Approved Bodyshop West London - stPaul
I completely agree with you and am fully aware of the operations of dealers

Problem is trying to find which one they sub it to. Ive tried asking and been refused and even tried the lowly secretary with a scam but she was wise and told me to speak to the service team

Of course it isnt in their interests to tell me so they wont leaving me blindly hoping of that anyone who lives in the Twickenham/Isleworth area sees this and they know the name(s) of these guys