Peugeot 106, Wheel Wobble or Vibration - adi
I am baffled with this, firstly got a problem with wheel wobble or vibration coming through the steering wheel, both wheels have been balanced twice, both drive shafts have been replaced, and wheel bearings have been replaced, both lower arms have been replaced, checked the shock absorbers and they are fine, i purposely pushed the car down on each side, and just bounces once and settles straight away, also the wheel alignment has been done, I am stuck with this, the weel wobble starts at between 50 and 60 mph any ideas anyone??

Adi
Peugeot 106, Wheel Wobble or Vibration - Number_Cruncher
Do the wheels and tyres run true?

It's quite possible for a tyre and/or wheel to be out of round. This wouldn't prevent the wheel & tyre being able to be balanced, but wouls still produce vibration.

Number_Cruncher
Peugeot 106, Wheel Wobble or Vibration - adi
well funny enough I noticed one tyre on the passenger side is out of true infact it looks like the wheel is out of true with it, but it feels that the wobble is coming from the right more than the left, think I will swap the backs to the front and see if that will make a difference tomorrow

Adi
Peugeot 106, Wheel Wobble or Vibration - yorkiebar
If it still happens try to find a place that will do on the car wheel balancing. They should be able to identify the problem for you.

But not many places are able to do it.