Parking Adjudicators Annual Report - Bromptonaut
The National Parking Adjudication Service have recently published their 2005 Annual report. Available from their website as a 4mb pdf download (www.parking-appeals.gov.uk/about/NPAS2005Report.pdf ).

Well worth a read for those of us with an interest in this kind of thing and helpfully included a primer on the history and structure of decriminalised parking enforcement. Other chapters highlight key decisions in areas that cause particular trouble including the wording of Penalty Charge Notices and use of discretion by Councils

As well as the perennial T Bar question (see illegal yellow lines thread) the case digest shows the line adjudicators take on questions such as going for change and fallen/misplaced P&D tickets.

May be worth listing in HJ's list of useful sites.
Parking Adjudicators Annual Report - Dulwich Estate
Thanks for that Bromptonaut. Apart from the now obligatory Welsh stuff and too many close up photos of women of a certain age looking at disabled persons' blue badges it was good read.

Well, I've only read 10 pages or so and saved it for later. There's some interesting stuff about what a council can and can't get away with. Won't help me with my £50 but I'll keep it on file for when it may be needed.