Pug 306 outside temperature sensor - Dai O

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me, I have a Y plate 306, on the outside temperature readout on the dash it more often or not comes up with a stupid readout like -30C when it is probably about +10C.

Anyone had this before or know what it might be, I'm not to sure where the sensor is

Any ideas

Dai O
Pug 306 outside temperature sensor - thomp1983
sensor is under the passenger wing mirror

chris
Pug 306 outside temperature sensor - LeePower
Either time for a new sensor, water in the connection plug or seeing as its a 306 it might be the wires broken in the door loom.

How often is the passenger door used?
I see Thomp said it was under the N/S wing mirror, is that inside the door skin or in the body of the mirror,

If so how do you gain access to it?

Don't talk to me about door wiring my central locking on the rear doors is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes they lock but most of the time they don't so if you want to steal my car either one of the back doors is normally open, (saves breaking a window)

Any news on that sensor or the central locking would be cool

Cheers guys
Pug 306 outside temperature sensor - LeePower
Look under the passenger side mirror, see a little raised black lump, thats the sensor.

Never done a 306 one but have done 405 / 406 ones.

Nice one i will check that out tonight

Have you ever had any experence on c/locking problems?

What i see is:

Sometimes it locks !!
Sometimes it doesn't unlock !! (drives me mad when i dead lock the car as you can't open the door for ages as lifting the locking knob does work)!!
Sometimes the interior light doesn't come on when the door is opened !!

This is only on both back doors and drives me crazy, is it a wiring loom problem

Anyone else seen this before??

Thanks for taking a look

Dai O