Peugeot 206, wet rear floor - Pug 206
Hi, I've got a wet carpet on the passenger side rear floor of my Peugeot 206. I'm guessing it's the door seal but what can I do if it is, are they easy to get and replace? GSF don't stock them. Would welcome any help or advice.
Peugeot 206, wet rear floor - LeePower
Door seals are only clipped on, they just pull off ( they are a tight fit ) & push back on then a little tap with a small light hammer.

You have checked the drain holes in the sills are clear & not blocked?

Also you checked the drain holes in the door are clear & not blocked?

White plastic door membrane that is ment to seal the inside of the door is a known fault on the 206 & causes this very problem, Have you had the door trim off lately?

New membranes are around the £25 mark from Pug plus budget for around £1 worth of plastic trim clips because they do break if you havent got the right touch to removing them.
Thanks for that Lee. I'd checked the door drain holes but didn't know about ones in the sills. Haven't had the door trim off, but it was hit on that side and resprayed etc. Is it easy to spot if the membrane is damaged?
Peugeot 206, wet rear floor - LeePower
Normally it comes unstuck around the edges, you will see if there's any tears / rips in it as soon as the door card is removed, the door cards come off really easy, normally a few torx 20 screws & little plastic clips ( 9 pence each new from Peugeot )

I haven't had the pleasure of taking a 206 rear door apart yet but I have done front ones before.

When it was repaired did they have the door apart to fix it?

The sill drain holes are well hidden under the edges of the sills, You will have to lie on the floor & stick you head under the car to spot them, plenty of room under a 206 on standard suspension though.

Also is there a sunroof fitted on this car?
Thanks again Lee, there's no sunroof. I don't know if they had the door apart to repair it but there was a large dent that they fixed and resprayed so they may well have. I'll have a good look on saturday. Thanks again for your help.