Galaxy/Espace or Sharan - egor
Looking to spend up to £7000 on a people carrier (almost got a bongo but couldn't part with 7k for a car over 10 years old).
Looking at around 99-01 reg, petrol engine i guess as theres not many diesels under 7k and don't do enough mileage to make it a major factor.
I quite like the espace but no it's got a pink fluffy dice {next time I delete as its quicker! DD} reputation, but then so does the scenic and we've had no problems from ours.
Would like somthing that could cruise at 80 whilst still being nice and quiet inside the car.
Galaxy/Espace or Sharan - cheddar
Galaxy / Sharan / Alhambra = same car except for petrol engines, the Galaxy has a 2.3 petrol, best in the range.
Galaxy/Espace or Sharan - type's'
Oh no ! you cannot say that - VW do not use the same platform for many cars remember.
So the Sharan must be unique.
Galaxy/Espace or Sharan - cheddar
Doh, I forgot the Audi Irony and Skoda Sarcasm.
Galaxy/Espace or Sharan - mrnikko
You will find a decent espace for this sort of money look in Autotrader,Exchange & Mart but go to your local renault dealer you may be surprised at what they can get hold of. They are not as bad as they make out like any used car look at the condition and make your own judgement, any car that has been trashed will be a dog yes even the German stuff.
As for galaxy sharon alambra apart from trim they are all the same come from the same factory in Spain I understand and are as costly to run as any french people carrier Renault,Citroen and Pug.
I base my comments on a friend who works in the contract hire industry looking after claims on all cars and if you took his advice you would buy a Toyota previa