Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Yoby
Hi Back Room,

I am working in Wakefield tomorrow, just by the M1, but am staying in Leeds. What is the A6120 ring-road going to J46 like first thing in the morning, say 7.30? Don't want to set off miles too early .... or leave it too late for that ,matter!

Thanks, Yoby.
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Stuartli
Your car just might not be available in the morning if you are staying in Leeds overnight....:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Nsar
Against the traffic not at all bad. If you check the the AA route planner I'd say its estimated time will be a fair estimate.
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - akr
I object very strongly to Stuartl's implication (whether serious or joking) that his car is likely to be nicked leaving it in Leeds overnight. What a gross generalisation. Why is Leeds any different to any other big city? Does Stuart think all Scousers are thieves? Does he think all Muslims are terrorists?
Such comments are ill thought out, unnecessary and fuel the prejudices of the poorly informed.
Sorry if this seems an over reaction but as a fiercely proud Leeds man it got my back up. Just as the two examples I gave above about Scousers and Muslims do when I hear them.
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Adam {P}
>>Does Stuart think all Scousers are thieves?<<

I very much doubt that. You are right - I hate it too when people go "Ohhh - I'd never go to Liverpool - you'll get shot/mugged/carjacked but I think in this instance, Stuart was joking.
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Dynamic Dave
but I think in this instance, Stuart was joking.

That's what the smiley he placed at the end of the message would indicate.
Getting out of Leeds - traffic? - Adam {P}
In that case,

You smell and you're pretty stupid.

:-)