Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - stuartl
My parents have an 04 reg Grand Cherokee which accoding to the main dealer (I hate those two words) will need a set of front pads soon....... at £300 plus the dreaded... Surely other than a large socket to remove the wheels these are no different to any other pad change?!? Unless you guys know different?!? Many Thanks, Stuart
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - bell boy
they are havin a larf? cheaper for you to fly out to the states wave at minnie buy some pads in downtown florida buy a snapon socket fly home and do the job and still have change for a fish supper me finks............
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - Bill Payer
..are you sure they're not saying pads AND disks?
No, this is just for PADS!

The car has only covered around 25000 miles I understand.
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - Civic8
I would be surprised if they were that price,have you checked out any other places for replacement pads?.Check out local motorfactors for price assuming they are selling them,then compare M/D price for them,sounds extremely steep to me,and time wise should only be max of 1/2 hour change-as M/d will change very fast/for bonus
--
Steve
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - Dave N
Chrysler spares make some Jap parts look good value. At least with Jap stuff, you don't tend to require too many though. Last time I checked on pads for a voyager they were well over £100.

And you're lucky to get 25K out of a set of pads on a proper off roader.
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - elekie&a/c doctor
You are lucky its not the rear pads-they are dearer.I have just changed some pads on an AMG maercedes;£65 for genuine MB parts.
even if the pads were £100, £200 to fit them is silly money in my opinion. Plus of course they will get them for a fraction of retail.....
Chrysler Grand Cherokee Front Pads - Carrow
Our RRP for these pads is £48.69 +vat.