Chris Watson's Car Brochures. - David W
I haven't a clue about who CW "really" is or what makes him post here in such a weird way but credit when it's due........

Today the three Land Rover brochures arrived he said would be on their way, properly packaged and no demands for payment.

So thank you Chris. As I said I don't collect brochures as such but have a few put away for interest and these are good additions to the folder.

I will reimburse you and I assume the Lada Owners Club address is the correct one for reaching you.

(Therapy course complete, follow up attended and file now closed! Thank you Darcy.)

David
Re: Chris Watson's Car Brochures. - David W
PS:

Apparently the Royal Mail were not allowed to deliver the nude workout video and have kept that for investigation.

;-)

David
Re: Chris Watson's Car Brochures. - lada riva owner.
ha ha.

(plus the 'lada owners club' is not part of 'the lada enthusiasts club')
comfortable cars for small drivers - Maggie Wood
Hi
New to this site so hope someone can answer my query. 14 months ago purchased a polo from new but found it too uncomfortable to drive. Had pedals extended but this still not did the trick. As it was costing me a fortune in oesteopathy bills decided to get rid. Am now looking for something else. So far have tried A3 - no less uncomfortable, Alpha Romeo 147 - quite comfortable but not sure about selespeed and Honda Civic - not that comfortable. I am now thinking about smaller cars (not that that should make any difference). I can't be the only 5'1" driver out there. Any experiences gratefully received.
Maggie
Re: comfortable cars for small drivers - boost
Lada,

Do you have any brochures for any prestige marques of that era?

porsche ferrari jag merc etc? I'd be interested.
Re: comfortable cars for small drivers - lada riva owner.
just cars like - vauxhall carlton, ford granada, rolls royce camargue, rolls royce silver shadow, rover p6.
Re: comfortable cars for small drivers - lada riva owner.
also audi and a couple of BMW's.
Re: Prestige V Quality - Union Jack
Jag? Merc? Prestige? You *are* joking, right? Quality, possibly - prestige, not ....

Jack