Nissan Micra NVCT - Peter Stone
I have a Nissan Micra NCVT that has done 15k miles. The automatice box is now refusing to behave properly. Does anyone know if this is a common fault ?
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - lada riva owner.
have a look at parkers.co.uk then click on 'choosing' then click 'car reviews'. and look at the nissans page, it give a list of what goes wrong with these cars.
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - Honest John
Alternatively, have a look at the Nissan Micra entry in the car by car breakdown on this site.

HJ
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - lada riva owner.
Sorry HJ, i forgot about this facility.
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - Chris Eglinton
I agree HJ. Your book is a great source of information.
Chris.
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - Chris Eglinton
I have a Micra NCVT with 30000 on the clock, never any problem with the car. However, Micra's must have clean oil, oil and filter change every 5000 miles.
I believe that some problems are beginning to show on some makes on CVT boxs though, but not Nissan.

Chris.
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - Peter Stone
update: called Nissan who then told me that I can only speak to my dealer. They refuse to answer any technical problems from the public.
Re: Nissan Micra NVCT - Lee H
Peter Stone wrote:
>
> update: called Nissan who then told me that I can only speak
> to my dealer. They refuse to answer any technical problems
> from the public.

If they won't answer queries from the public, why not call again and tell them you're someone else - technician at a dealership, journalist, vicar, transport minister or spin doctor.

I can fully understand why they want nothing to do with the public, after all, we're just the losers who ultimately pay their wages, why bother?

Lee.