Volvo S80 - Flat in Fifth
I'm seriously getting peeved with the Volvo S80.

Is it because I've driven one and it was rubbish? Well I have and it was OK but its not that reason no.

Is it because I've been cut up/held up or otherwise knocked off my stride by one, errrrm no.

Its because of that flaming pop up advert that appears every b****y where. You know the one with the dipstick that appears in the top left hand corner of the screen and as you move mouse cursor across ready to zap it changes in size so you click and miss and click and miss and click and miss.
Re: Volvo S80 - Sid
I've got a popup stopper programme. If you want a copy please email me.

Sid
Re: Volvo S80 - Sid
Or you can download it yourself

Pop Up Stopper :-)
Re: Volvo S80 - Flat in Fifth
Thanks Sid,

Link worked fine.

that looks OK in that it ppears to allow one to select sites where you need pop ups to operate, eg online banking, some car hire and travel sites etc.

ta muchly,
Stuart
Re: Volvo S80 - Honest John
Blimey. There's a Volvo S80 D5 about to pop up on my driveway on Tuesday. Please don't zap that until I've had a chance to give it a decent drive. On first acquantance I liked it very much. We'll have to see how far she goes on a second date.

HJ
Re: Volvo S80 - Kevin

John,

Volvo's go the whole way on the second date. (Providing you take the appropriate safety measures).

Kevin...
Re: Volvo S80 - Dog Breath
My boss has a S80 T5 - the power steering failed when he was in the fast lane on the motorway - car veered to the left. All fixed under warranty but a scary moment for him.