Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - machika
I have just done a search on drivethedeal.com and autobytel, to check on the price of the CVT version of these cars, and there are none listed.

Anyone provide an explanation for this? There seems to have been problems with the supply of the CVT ever since it was launched.
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - Aprilia
They are probably having problems with it. GM have had a CVT plant in Hungary for several years, but I have yet to see its products (unless anyone knows different?). AFAIK the only people making **reliable** CVT's are Fuji in Japan (who supply the key drivetrain components to Nissan, Honda etc).
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - Rodger
The Audi A4 multitronic is CVT (double chains or some such)and drives like a dream, just tried a 1.8T avant.
I tried to find a c-max with auto but they seem very rare.
In fact i am looking for a new car and need auto after a bad back
problem. I need help and will post elsewhere!
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - SjB {P}
Channel4.com/4car rated the 2.0 TDCi mated to a manual gearbox but this is what they had to say about the 1.6 TDCi with CVT:

"We wouldn't recommend the 1.6-litre TDCi when mated to Ford's CVT continuously variable automatic gearbox. Its step-off from standstill is painfully lethargic, particularly when cold. The CVT's fully automatic mode shifts up and down laboriously, which makes for frustrating speed changes. There are seven pre-set ratios, which are easier to use, but if you're using them, you may as well have a normal auto 'box or perhaps even a manual."
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - NowWheels
I have just done a search on drivethedeal.com and autobytel, to
check on the price of the CVT version of these cars,
and there are none listed.

When I last looked in January, the TDCi CVT was not on Ford's UK price list for either the Focus or the C-Max. It's still not listed there, but it is Ford's German price list.
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - machika
It is odd that the Channel 4 programme didn't rate the CVT, as everyone I have spoken to that has driven one said it was wonderful to drive.

I do believe that HJ was impressed with it too. Perhaps you can confirm one way or another HJ?

Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - Rodger
According to Sat telegraph(HJ section i think) they now do a 2.0 with CVT
Focus/Focus C-Max TDCi CVT - cheddar
IIRC the 2.0 is a conventional Auto, the 1.6 is CVT.