306 /xsara washer jets - scfc_151
hi i just read on a thread on french forum about blocked washer jets. apparently 306 are a pain for blocking up or firing off at some poor granny on the pavement. some 306 owners have fitted xsara washer jets which are much better because they mist over the whole screen rather than spurt naff jets.

i was wondering if anyone has fitted these and if so how is it done?

sorry this is a boring thread but still vision is vital especially on fast roads in bad weather

cheers
306 /xsara washer jets - hm
hummmm, I have never thought of that...you have inspired me to try changing my jets (306 S16 1995) for another set of 'mist' type... scappy here I come..
306 /xsara washer jets - Pheonix
I've just been sent a set by a kind person on frenchcarforum, as it didn't fit his car. So I'm going to try them out and see if they fit mine. IIRC the clips just release if you use a thin screwdriver or similar, having unclipped the plastic tubing.
306 /xsara washer jets - Quinny100
I had a Mk2 Xsara with the misting washer jets and they're great - I think PSA fit them to all their cars now. Can't understand why they haven't been copied because they work so well and I can't imagine they cost significantly more to produce than the normal type.
306 /xsara washer jets - scfc_151
just incase anyone is interested....i fitted the xsara jets todays. they are much better they give a brilliant mist rather than 2 jets and cost £2.79 + VAT anyone with a 306 should fit them

no modifications required and look much better

let me know how you get on if you fit them
306 /xsara washer jets - smokescreen
Good idea, will give this a try myself.