uneven wear rear tyres - Vectra - Mapmaker
Vectra 99 T. The rear tyres are considerably more worn on the outside than the inside. Any ideas?
uneven wear rear tyres - Vectra - Navara Van man
Probaly under inflated and need balanceing. a local tyre place should be able to check the above
uneven wear rear tyres - Vectra - Dynamic Dave
Mine were the opposite - ie, worn on the inside edge, but fine on the outer. The fault turned out to be worn suspension bushes.

snipurl.com/lixp

uneven wear rear tyres - Vectra - cheddar
If this is even (i.e. roughly the same wear pattern left and right) and the tyres are lasting well (i.e. will do at least around 25k before being illegal) then this is pretty normal.
uneven wear rear tyres - Vectra - John S
Mapmaker

Unusual. In my experience Vectras tend to wear the inside edges of the rear tyres, even when the suspension is OK. they obviously run with a bit of negative camber at the back. You don't say how many miles the tyres have done. On my car the rears were replaced at 50k due to excessive wear on the inside edges - down to 1mm wheres the majority of the tread was still at 4mm or so.

JS
Thanks, all.

Car has done 47k. I imagine they are the original tyres and that they have not been moved from the fronts.

About 1.5mm on outsides, 3mm on insides.

25k out of a set of rear tyres on a fwd car, Cheddar! I'm glad I don't pay for your new tyres
There was supposed to be a BIG smilie for Cheddar at the end ;-))

as well as a full stop '.' .