estate or mistake - cumfray1
Having a browse I came across the site listed below & had a look at what was in it. A few of the cars I had seen years ago in photos, but the majority I haven't & some I don't want to again. Its an ideal showcase of car designers getting it sooooo wrong on some cars (Ferrari Daytona & Lagonda for starters) although the Ferrari Venice (456GT) doesn't look to bad at all.

Have a look people & decide what is an Estate or Mistake

www.pestalozzi.net/sb/a_index.html
estate or mistake - AN Other
I reckon there's a touch of Subaru Impreza to the Ferrari Venice. And a slap of the ugly stick to the 330GT.
estate or mistake - Wally Zebon
The Lagonda looks like a photoshop job

The Ferrari Venice was made for the Sultan of Brunei. They only ever made 8. One was sold in the UK recently for a HUGE amount.

The Bentley looks like a posh hearse

Personally, I'd have the Virage. It looks like a proper estate

estate or mistake - cheddar
The Ferrari 250GT "breadvan" is beautiful, why are the 1800s and 480ES there, they are std models, as is the Mini Traveller for that matter, I seem to remember the Subaru Amadeus prototype, doesn't seem like 14 years ago.
estate or mistake - BazzaBear {P}
The Lagonda looks like a photoshop job

Interestingly a similar subject has just been up on AO, and I said exactly the same, but two other pictures of the caqr were produced to prove me wrong. It is a real car, it's just terrible.
The Virage looks good though (That's an in-house AM modification) and the Vantage isn't too bad.
estate or mistake - Altea Ego
Ah the GTE --- luverly always hankered after one of those as a youth - till HRH PA got one.
--
RF - Da DAA. < changes in phone box > Its TOURVAN man
estate or mistake - Altea Ego
And Fifi the faithfull RF hound has always wanted to peer out of the back of one those (being a sandringham bred labrador retriever)
--
RF - Da DAA. < changes in phone box > Its TOURVAN man