Renault Laguna - Collos25
Well I have had the car just over a week now and am pleasantly impressed in general,two small problems the glow plug light comes on sometimes for no apparent reason and the front part of the exhaust has a something vibrating.The car handles well is very quiet in 6th gear on the motorway and is registering 44mpg. I have also discovered it has tyre sensors so that could over some interesting problems in the future .The garages 132 point pre delivery check failed to notice a vacuuum pipe hanging of so I think I shall be giving them a wide birth in the future for any repair work.But overall very pleased.
Renault Laguna - Altea Ego
Glow plug light. I would get your local renault garage to get the clip (diagnostic reader) on it to see whats been logged.

Exhaust, its common, its the heat shield or the downpipe joint.

Tyre sesnors are no problem now, all tyre palces know how to deal with them.

44MPG is a bit low if its a 1.9 and mostly motorway.

I miss my goona ;(
Its around third motorway and the resr in heavy traffic.it soungs like a loose plate.Thanks Andy
Renault Laguna - Altea Ego
44 bout right then if a lot of heavy traffic,
The noise was the air filter housing loose and the warning light was caused by a bad conection on the maf sensor caused by the loose air filter.I am still impressed with the car makes a C5 seem like something from stone age.