Taxing my car - L'escargot
Rather than using this new-fangled method of taxing my car online I will do it at my local Post Office next time I draw my pension. Use it or lose it.
--
L\'escargot.
Taxing my car - bluewishbone4
SWMBO has insisted on receiving our Child Benefit in cash for the very same reason, even though she gets regular letters telling her how "unsafe" it is. Substitute "inconvenient for us to administer" for unsafe and you get nearer the truth. Only problem with Car Tax is that not all POs are allowed to issue it. Therefore you may have an inconvenient trip to renew. Still agree with the sentiment though.

I used to be indecisive now I am not so sure
<< Only problem with
Car Tax is that not all POs are allowed to issue
it.

To find your nearest Post Office that issues tax discs, see www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/finder?catId=207003...6
--
L\'escargot.
Taxing my car - bluewishbone4
In danger of going off topic I know, but interestingly according to the Tax Renewal Document my nearest issuing PO is in the centre of town ie inconvenient to get to. They neglect to mention that our local PO can also do it.

I used to be indecisive now I am not so sure
In danger of going off topic I know, but interestingly according
to the Tax Renewal Document my nearest issuing PO is in
the centre of town ie inconvenient to get to. They neglect
to mention that our local PO can also do it.

My renewal reminder said that my nearest issuing office was 50 miles away. I didn't believe it so I checked the Post Office website ~ also as suggested on the renewal reminder! On hand obviously doesn't know what the other is doing at DVLA.
--
L\'escargot.