Junk Sc ience - THe Growler
For those of us who love to have a tilt at the PC-police, pollution stats, use of bandwagons by special interest groups and all that, www.junkscience.com should feed your interest.
Re: Junk Sc ience - ian (cape town)
Does it have Breast enlargement cream, Growler?
Re: Junk Sc ience - richard turpin
Ian,
No. It has the other one.
Re: Junk Sc ience - The Real Bogush
Loads more of the same here for anyone unwary enough to stumble into bogush's lair:

www.bogush.fsnet.co.uk/Ecology.htm#Resources
Re: Junk Science - Kev
Why does Science have a gap in it? Is this another failure in my state education?

Kev
Re: Junk Science - Whinger
maybe someone's been using Ian's enlargement cream and these accidentally pressed the space bar?
Re: Junk Science - Kev
(.)(.) :-)
Re: Junk Science - Ronnie Courtney
Kev - Looks more likely Growler finally found the dreaded "Edit" button!

Button
Re: Junk Science - THe Growler
Well, check the site anyway, it's fun. Adds grist to the mill to those of those who don't/don't want to/refuse to believe the arcane stuff thrown at us to cow us into submission and into going along with the pointy-heads.

In my view these people are PC's equivalent of Robert Mugabe, especially when it comes to my inalienable God-given right to floor my V-8 and consume all the natural resources I want without let or hindrance. Bah!
Re: Junk Science - ian (cape town)
THe Growler wrote:
PC's equivalent of Robert Mugabe,
>

Not even in Jest, Please!
BTW, did you get that Mustang?
Re: Junk Science - Alwyn
Have you seen the bumper sticker "Cough if you hate SUV's"?
Ian, I got the car. Just nowhere to put it!

A beauty, and well worth the money. Apart from some readily repairable slight chassis rot, a trunk leak and the unstandard oversize tires it is a very honest car indeed. I know a lot of Mustangs over here and this is among the best. Looking forward to showing it at the Angeles City Hot Rod Assoc meet soon.

Originally it was not for sale, I approached the owner. He did screw me on the price I admit a bit, but then I was the instigator for the sale. The fact that it is in the condition it and that all the fluids are fresh and clean suggests it's a genuine car as well and really has been cared for.

This morning I gave it a 50 km burst down the expressway, not a hint of smoke or overheating even with that antediluvian air-con on. Brakes pull up fair and square after several repeated stops, transmission shifts fine. I reckon a few bucks on new chrome and $136 for that wretched ammeter, plus if I can get an original Philco push button AM radio and chuck out the Pioneer crap, then we're in business.

Sorry...but you did ask!

Now I have to figure a way of getting the 196 ragtop I have in UK over here without paying millions in bribes to Customs.
Re: Junk Science - ian (cape town)
The joys of real motoring!
Glad you got sorted ... now what are you going to leave out in the rain.
That's easy, 'ers....