Old paint stock - Scumbag
Does anyone know if there's a place I can give a paint code to and they can supply it without having to mess about with mixing, sending paint flecks etc...
I just want to phone someone up, give 'em the code & get it delivered but I'm not haaving much joy.

Cheers, Mark.
Old paint stock - blue_haddock
The problem with this is that over the years the paint will fade/dull so the new paint will stick out like a sore thumb.

Also whilst it may be the same paint code there maybe variations in the colour. Peugeot Cherry red has technically been the same paint code for over 15 years but there are slight differences in the shades over the years.
Old paint stock - martint123
I buy from the local bodyshop supplies shop. I just wander in and ask for a litre or a rattlecan of Mazda NU and hey presto - well 5 minutes for the rattle can. The colour code on the car is SU classic red, but it has faded down to NU vintage red over 15 years so when I do a panel it is in this rather than try to 'fade' the proper colour.
They do mix it in the shop with a formula from a book but its only a matter of a couple of minutes.
The above for cellulose paint. I'm not sure about acrylic, water, 2k or metalic.

Martin
Old paint stock - Roberson
Sorry I can't supply a particular firm, but like already suggested, try a local motor factors. Not a nationwide chain, but a good independent.

When I wanted paint for my 1993 Polo, most factors didn't have my colour ready mixed and the Halfords paint mixer was 'experiencing problems'. So, as a last resort, I went to a motor shop in my town who mixed paints. They needed the code, but also needed the car itself as 'there are two shades mate', and thus needed to compare it to their colour chart . They had every paint colour you could think of, including obscure colours for things like HA Vivas etc.

Also, like blue_haddock says, bear in mind the colour difference, cos even after all of the above, it wasn?t a perfect match and you can see it quite clearly.

Look around if you can, some other independents may point you in the right direction.