Is your email address correct? - Webmaster

Occasionally we may need to email you - for example, to notify you that we've moved or deleted something you've posted.

A couple of times recently I've had emails bounced back to me with the message "Recipient address rejected: Domain not found" The moderators have also had the same message when emailing long term Backroomers with out of date email addresses.

Therefore, if your email address is no longer valid, can you spend a couple of minutes updating your profile to a valid email address.

To update your details, click on "My Settings" (where you log in / out), and from there onwards it *should* be self explanatory.

You'll then get an email sent to the address you've chosen. Click on the link and enter your registered password to validate the account.

Thanking you in advance. Site Webmaster.
As well as what's mentioned above,

There have also been reports of not being able to validate the email address as the link submitted in the email just takes you to the homepage, and not the validation page. If this happens, please forward the email to me on the address below and I will update your details manually. You will still be able to log-in using your old details until I make the necessary changes - which will be confirmed in an email from me once I have done it.

As already mentioned, apologies for this happening.

webmaster@honestjohn.co.uk

Just a reminder. We've noticed recently that there are several out of date email addresses when trying to contact forum members. If you've changed your email address since registering, then can you update as per the instructions above.

If we do get a bounce back message informing of a non valid email address when trying to contact you, then we may well consider disabling your account.

Many thanks. Webmaster.
Bump.