One for Blue Haddock - Adam {P}
Hi Blue,

I was turning the car around before and some of our neighbours have visitors. One of them has a T4 2.4 Avensis. Up until 10 minutes ago I never knew they existed!

Are the 2.4s any good to drive? I must confess I found the previous Avensis boring but the new one is growing on me - the estate even more so. Are these 2.4's pricey or worth the money?

This one is a saloon in a deep blue. It really looks the part.

Cheers mate,
--
Adam
One for Blue Haddock - blue_haddock
The T4 avensis combines the T3-s and the t3-x spec and is quite a nice car but we don't sell that many of them. Most people either go for a mid range T3 or top of the range t-spirit.

The 2.4 isn't a bad motor but it only comes in auto, isn't very economical and is pretty pricey. I personally would go for a 2.0 T-Spirit over a 2.4 T4.

The colour you mention would be carlo blue and is quite a nice colour, much better than either irving bronze or kielder green which look dreadful. I'm not going to even think about someone ordering a 24k car in solar red!

Oh and it's not an estate it's a tourer ;-)
One for Blue Haddock - Adam {P}
Yeah yeah - estate - tourer - van - all the same to me!

24k - jeez. That is a lot of money. Not sure I'd want to buy a Toyata if I had that! In fact, nothing less than a BMW or Merc would do for me if I had that much!

Still, I'd never seen one before but now I know!

Cheers bh,
--
Adam
One for Blue Haddock - madux
Don't let him sign a credit agreement BH, he's a student!
I remember the days when your grant would buy you a stereo......
but a car?
One for Blue Haddock - blue_haddock
Of course if you know the right people you don't pay 24k for it....