Passat TDi 130 Retrofit Cruise Control - fozzie
Does anybody know of a company that will retrofit cruise control to a Passat (with VW parts). I know that it can be done for the Golf, Octavia etc, however I've not seen anything on the Passat. I guess the process is the same but not sure on the part no's for the bits.

Passat TDi 130 Retrofit Cruise Control - v8man
I would imagine this will cost a fortune. Do you really need cruise? Do you travel on the continent a lot?
--
\"Nothing less than 8 cylinders will do\"
Passat TDi 130 Retrofit Cruise Control - Cyd
I have an EconoCruise kit fitted to my Rover. it has the four functions you expect and is microprocessor controlled. It is capable of being fitted to any car. I find it superb. They live in the West midlands somewhere - I'm sure you could find them on Google.
Passat TDi 130 Retrofit Cruise Control - Dynamic Dave
Is the throttle 'drive by wire'? If so, then it *might* just be a case of buying the relevant switch (or indicator stalk) and plugging it in.

That's certainly the case for adding CC to Vauxhalls with 'drive by wire'.

Passat TDi 130 Retrofit Cruise Control - Dynamic Dave
Perhaps I should have googled before posting above.

Although the following link refers to a Golf GT TDi PD130, I imagine the Passat can't be any different.

Looks like you just need an indicator stalk & some additional wiring - all of which is given in the link, including relevant part numbers.

homepage.ntlworld.com/dgace/cruise_control.htm