Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - carlh
Only of use if you live in the Preston area. I have just been to Tesco Leyland and they are selling off Carplan Triplewax car wax 500ml bottles for 79p (88p for the metallic/pearl version) and the 350g tins of Carplan Triplewax car polish for 55p ! Thought it might be of interest to anyone in the area.

Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - The Gingerous One
Ahh excellent, thanks very much carlh. I shall make my way across there and pick a few bottles up. I will need them to smarten up my accident-damaged project when it hits the road in a few weeks time......

yours,

Stu in sunny Chorley
Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - Stuartli
I live close enough for your tip to prove valuable. Cheers!

Only puzzle is why just the one Tesco outlet when it has hundreds of stores across the country, including its second largest in the UK in my particular town?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - MuttleyMcLad
I actually work for Tesco distribution. The only reason i can think of to them only having the cheap stock at the Leyland extra store is that perhaps the store has ordered far too much stock, and needs to get rid as (warehouse) space in store is at a premium.

Stuartli, where do you live? Newcastle??
Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - Stuartli
If I was close enough to warrant travelling for a bottle of car wax for under a pound I would hardly likely to live in Newcastle...:-)

Too cold on that side of the country in any case to even consider it...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Triplewax Bargain at Tesco Leyland - MuttleyMcLad
sorry! I misread your post!

My mistake