new vauxhall zafira diesel - volvotrier
Present model Zafiras with 2.0DTi motors are being offered at tempting prices but has anyone knowledge of recent action that Vauxhall may have taken to overcome the worrying reports on oil consumption problems as outlined in "road test reports"?
Without such action it seems an unwise buy.
new vauxhall zafira diesel - bikemade3
I do not know if Vx have taken any action, but when you compare the nos of VX2.0 DTI engines in use against the nos of reported oil consumption issues then i guess the rate is low.I bought a 2.0DTI Enery Zafira July last year paid £13,995 for it from a VX dealer and to date (5400 miles) has not used a drop of oil.

Perhaps VX sorted this "alleged" over machining of the cylinder bore problem, perhaps they did nothing, and the reported problems have been caused by owners not following the running in procedure.

Don,t know if you have tried the 1.6 ( don't bother it's gutless) or the 1.8 i got the diesel cause the Energy model wasn't available with the 1.8 engine.I wanted the 1.8 because of the low annual mileage and the £700 extra for the Diesel.

Alloy wheels (205/55/R16)proper alloy spare with wheel lock(A must),CD Player, Aircon,Electric Windows and Mirrors, Tinted Glass, Metallic paint,Colour coded interior,etc

At work we have a 51 plate Vectra DTI that gets caned by everyone that drives it and that uses no oil.

If you're worried then buy something else, i had apprehensions before but they have not come home to roost
new vauxhall zafira diesel - Edward
Does anybody know if Vx will fit the CDTI engines to the Zafira range?
new vauxhall zafira diesel - Victorbox
There is a brand new model Zafira scheduled for the end of this year so I expect any engine changes will happen in the Autumn.
new vauxhall zafira diesel - Victorbox
It fact the new Zafira is in the Daily Telegraph www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motor...l