HELP!! Lost Keys top Renault 19 Prima 94 - eden
Hi There

I hope someone can help, I have lost my keys to our Renault 19 Prima 1994 need to know what I can do get replacement keys. I have bought the car 2nd hadn and has had about 2-3 owners before me.

I am at a total lost to what my options are, I have all the original books so might try contact the dealer but I am not sure if the key number is written in the manual (of course the manuals are sitting in my cubby hole in the car.

Is there any way to get replacements keys?

Thanks for your help

Eden
HELP!! Lost Keys top Renault 19 Prima 94 - smokie
I believe that generally any Main Dealer can obtain information on what keys the car was "made" with. (If the locks have been changed since, you don't have a chance).

My local Ford dealer has been able to provide keys virtually off the shelf.

You will need to provide proof of ownersip etc.

Good luck.
HELP!! Lost Keys top Renault 19 Prima 94 - itchy
I had my keys for my clio stolen. Took it to a renault main dealer by the medium of a tow rope after breaking a quarter light for access then removing ignition to get past steering lock. Took my V5 and driving license as proof of ownership. They found the cars details via chassis number then 14 days and £140 +vat later I had 1 key coded to the car. Try ringing around a few dealers as I found price per key ranged from 140 to 250. The second key if you want one is about 35.