rav 4 - sid
i have a 2000 x new shape rav. the engine dash board warning light came on and i had it checked out by an independant garage. they read the ecu and the fault code said that i had a lambda sensor problem. i asked them to sort it and took the car back a few days later for a new sensor to be fitted. they did another ecu check and found 3 other fault codes. they advised me to take it to the dealer. I did this and the toyota dealer says they are not sure, but have reset the light and deleted the fault codes. has anyone had this problem and if so any idea what it is all about?
rav 4 - blank
Could be a number of things including further oxygen (Lambda) sensors. From what I gather from the MR2 forum, these problems are quite common. Toyota dealers' standard practice seems to be to reset the codes and see if it reccurs. Seems that often it doesn't.

Andy
rav 4 - sid
Has anyone else had this problem at all? the light has come back on and the dealer is telling me it's a two day job to trace the fault! any help would be appreciated! the car is running great. i can just feel a big bill coming my way!