Leon Forums - midlifecrisis
I'm still thinking about a Seat Leon 150tdi Cupra and have tried to search for seat forums to get owners views. I've tried many combinations without a lot of success. Knowing this forum, someones bound to come up with the answer.
Leon Forums - teabelly
There's www.seatcupra.net and
www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk

I searched for seat leon. Maybe if you just search on seat the search engine thinks you're after chairs :-)
teabelly
Leon Forums - Stuartli
I listed the same Leon forums recently in response to a similar question.
Leon Forums - Vin {P}
A pedant writes:

"fora"
Leon Forums - andymc {P}
As well as Seat Enthusiasts, there's the forum at
www.seatcupra.net/
I think these two sprang out of one site, but there was some kind of parting of ways between various individuals. I have no idea which one was there first or what the history is, but saying "I've just registered on the other site" may not be the best way to get feedback!
--
andymc
Vroom, vroom - mmm, doughnuts ...
Leon Forums - andymc {P}
D'oh! Just noticed that teabelly already provided that link.
--
andymc
Vroom, vroom - mmm, doughnuts ...
Leon Forums - Stuartli
More Seat forums:

www.automotivehelper.com/topic218418.htm

www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t79331.html

www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Boa...r

Tuning info:

www.tuningbox.com/
Leon Forums - Stuartli
PS

www.automotiveforums.com carries forums for virtually every car manufacturer.
Leon Forums - patently
A pedant writes:
"fora"

Unless he needs the vocative.
Leon Forums - BRP
SEAT Leon Cupra: Good car, well put together. Good front seats but poor legroom in back and no room for golf clubs in boot with seats up. Six speed box superfluous on Petrol 180 bhp and rather vague. Kept getting in wrong gears. Fuel consumption and insurance premiums high.
I know what you mean about midlifecrisis. (I'm 52) Alas, at the end of the day there isn't enough room on UK roads for this sort of car without driving like a crazy. Get to 70 on the M way and all the Nissan Micras are up there with you!
Try it for six months. Then go back to a sensible car!!!!!