Buying from Cargiant? - cxtwo
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a car from Cargiant, does anyone have any good/bad experiences from this dealer? Is their 114 point check thorough, would you recommend getting an AA/RAC check done on the car too or would it not be necessary? Would I need to worry about doing HPI/mileage checks on a cargiant car?

Thanks for your help,

Chris

Buying from Cargiant? - AngryJonny
I don't know a lot about Cargiant... but I take those X-point checks with a pinch of salt.

My car has 14 light units, 20 wheel-nuts, 4 tyres and 6 windows. I can perform a 44 point check without even putting a key in the lock.
Buying from Cargiant? - Happy Blue!
I've been to cargiant; it was about two years ago. The cars were generally high mileage models ex-lease, so assume that they were properly serviced in accordance with manufacturers specifications.

I have heard no bad things about them, but unless you are a good mechanic, i would alwasy have a car from that sort of dealer checked out.

They seemed straightforward, but there was the sting in the tail of a 'fee' on top of the sticker price. I don't like that. It the same as putting sales tax on at the till and not on the label.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Buying from Cargiant? - Vansboy
If you've got your finance sorted, not got a high value trade in, get down to the auctions, instead.

You'll save £5-800 easily, buy buying from leasing company, DIRECT, sections!

Click on Auctionview link, to our left!

VB