UK Vehicle Contracts - any good - Hugo {P}
OK just so you all know - I am not launching a takeover bid on this site!

Unless I can find the right van for me, I am very tempted with a new Nissan Primestar (Same as new trafic) for deposit of £2k, around £40 pw then a final payment to keep the vehicle should I so choose, or just recycle the deal in 3 years time.

Do any of you have knowledge of this firm and how they operate? I have heard nothing either good or bad about them.

Thanks

Hugo
UK Vehicle Contracts - any good - DavidHM
www.vanleasing.com has it on a 3 + 35 at £181 + VAT pcm, which is £1800 less (obviously if this is a good deal or not depends on whether or not your figures include VAT and what the balloon payment is).

I also found this, which looks interesting, but isn't detailed enough to make a fair comparison: airevancentre.co.uk/price.htm or www.vans4you.co.uk/car_details.asp?vehicle_id=1964

Could you be tempted by the 130 ps VW Transporter? :-)

UK Vehicle Contracts - any good - Hugo {P}
Thanks David

I was actually given figures for the Trafic version £39.98 pw =£173.25 pm + vat. However, the area manager suggested that the Nissan may be better value for money as it's got more equipment. He didn't know the figures off hand but said the lease is likely to be about an extra £ ot two in his words. That I would work out to be around £8 - 10 pm, so I suppose its just as good one way or the other.

I did think of the VW Transporter, but the Primestar comes with a 6 speed box and 100bhp, which for me is a greater benefit.

Hugo
UK Vehicle Contracts - any good - NowWheels
I do hope you will be getting a white one :)

Seriously, the easiest vehicle I ever drove was a (hired) white Transit -- a slightly battered one with a permanent hideous screech (fanbelt, somebody reckoned). Everyone just got out of the way when they heard it coming, and I had more roadspace on the London backstreets than I ever had in a small car.

Dunno if they fit a hideous screch to new vans, though. You may just have to hope that white paint does the trick ...