Micra K12 service reset serv-manual - buzbee
How do you reset the service notice that is expected to appear on the computer screen of a Micra 1.2L SE (current model) after having done the 8000 mile service?

The skimpy hand book that comes with the car says it is a garage job (naturally).

Secondly, as there is not yet a Haynes book for it, does anyone know of a service CD, or something else of reasonable cost?
Ebay shows only a Nissan service parts CD.

No advice to take it to a garage please.
Micra K12 service reset serv-manual - RichardM
There is such a CD, described as Nissan Micra Factory Service/Repair manual TIS CD, for the K12. (Having never used eBay myself I have absolutely no idea about buying from the trader).

Try pasting the above into their search box.
RichardM:
Thanks for that. I pasted it in the ebay query box and it came up. My next step is to find out how to buy via ebay! I am still searching their web page/s for the info. Perhaps some experienced user will come up and tell me -- please.
Buying on ebay: All is now clear! After completing their rather long registration process, (name address, credit card details for verification, etc) and getting an acceptance, the buying procedure is explained. In this case I can pay by paypal.