let peace guide you. - ladas are cool
i have become one with nature, i have become more happy with my life, and more patient with other drivers. i have found god (really i didnt know he was lost), i now only tell the truth, for it will make everyone happier, (apart from when i tell the truth about someones car, when they have put it in for the mot)
Re: let peace guide you. - Alvin Booth
I'm so proud of you Chris...... knew you'd come good one day.
Go the whole way and join the Harry krishna brigade or something similar.
But don't give up with your inventive genius. I'm still waiting for the perpetual motion one to bear fruition.
Alvin
Re: let peace guide you. - ladas are cool
i have given up on that thing, the perpetual motion idea came to nothing, the last part of the idea was the magnets on the gyroscope pushed against the ones on the outer casing, so the gyroscope went around, that turned the belts, so the power from the belts was stored in batteries, but i have given up. i am going to go back to being an mot tester (yes that is my real job, just a boring old mot tester, and nothing else). ps, if anybody thinks they can do better with the perpetual motion idea, let me know. relax and chill.
Re: let peace guide you. - Guy Lacey
Oh God - please help me.

It appears Master Watson has found his Father's Encyclopaedia and, from his first posting, it seems he has started some Religious Cult.

I have informed the FBI.
Re: let peace guide you. - Tomo
Perhaps he is just ill?

"When the Devil was ill, the Devil a saint would be.
But when the Devil was well, devil the saint was he!"

We may hope for recovery.