Great Driving music compilations - Nsar
Hi all, I'm organising a sales conference for a client and I'd like to give away a CD compilation of great driving music to delegates as the theme is F1/performance driving.
Can anyone point me towards a CD compilation currently available on the high st. The age of the delegates is 25-35 yrs old so nothing too old.

I'm not looking for suggestions of great driving tracks, but to quote our mods "I'm sure that won't stop you"

As always thanks in advance
Great Driving music compilations - PAJ
How about "Cigarettes and Alcohol - 40 Modern Anthems" (available on Amazon for £13 - www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004TRHQ/ref=b...8)
Great Driving music compilations - Nsar
Nice one PAJ, can't believe I forgot one that I've got myself
Great Driving music compilations - BazzaBear {P}
I have a compilation which is actually called 'F1 Rock', which I'm sure would be absolutely perfect for your needs. I've had it a few years now though, so not sure whether it'd still be available.
OK, looks like F1 Rock isn't still available, but what about this:
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000SZ75K/gbaga...9
Oh, another thought.
For my stag do last year we had a bit of a road trip down to Bournemouth, and five 25 year olds had a fantastic journey down there singing along to the compilation album 'Power Ballads'.
Although, once you've checked the list of songs on it, maybe I shouldn't have admitted that one.
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009L1RB/qid=1...9

I'd just like to point out that I wasn't the one doing the high bits on China In Your Hands!