Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - Ben {P}
Does anyone have any recomendations for a quick drive in and out oil change on my Mondeo- National, ATS, Kwik Fit etc? I remember reading National did oil changes with a 15w-40 oil for £15, but do any of these type of places have a cheap offer running for an oil change with 5W-30?

If its twenty quid or so i cant see the point doing it myself, last time 5litres of 5w-30 cost me about £9 plus £3.50 for a new sump plug (Ford changed the design, you cant buy sump plug washers for late mk.1 face-lift mondeos, you have to buy a whole new sump plug to go with it! Why!??)

Ben
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - Galaxy
You might find that only Rapid Fit (Ford fastfit) will have the required 5W - 30 Zetec oil. I believe they charge about £30 for oil and filter change on a Mondeo.
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - henry k
From my Focus log but must be similar for a Mondeo

20 Oct 03 Parts purchased from a Ford dealer.

5 litres Oil Ford SAE 5W-30 WSS - M2C913-B ( later spec) £21.51
Sump plug Ford (washer not available separately) £_3.88
Oil Filter Ford EFL600 £_5.88
Prices include VAT.
There may be cheaper parts / oil. Up to you if you risk the sump plug but mine needed replacing.
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - googolplex
I know that ATS stock 5w-30 but said they no longer had an account with Ford so I would have to supply the filter. Don't know what they charge.
Splodgeface
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - Ben {P}
Thanks, i'll give ATS a call. Sounds like it might be better to change it myself. I find it a pain due to the filter location.
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - Vansboy
Ford sump plugs - the number of those we've had rounded off & needed to spend forever trying to undo!!

Buy a box of 'em - much cheaper!!

VB
Cheap oil change for a Mondeo - Blue {P}
Oil and filter change using all Ford parts at our local RapidFit is about £24.99 IIRC.

Blue