Corsa Cambelt - derek
hi ive just got acorsa as a bangernomics ruanroaund
its in excellent condition though with only 34 k on clock for a k reg, what is the official timing belt mileage on a corsa
i dont wont to do it unless i have to .
regards
derek whittle
Corsa Cambelt - Chas{P}
Hi Derek

The official interval is 40,000 miles or 4 years whichever is sooner. If you\'re not sure when it was last changed get it done ASAP.

Yes there\'s a cost involved but it would be a shame to wreck your new purchase by ignoring a routine maintenance item.

HTH

Charles
Corsa Cambelt - Dynamic Dave
Also not forgetting to change the belt adjuster and rollers at the same time, as now advised by Vauxhall. Depending on the total mileage covered, it might be worth having the water pump changed at the same time.
Corsa Cambelt - Victorbox
Also others here suggest a maximum of 5 years irrespective of mileage as the rubber in the belt deteriorates.
Corsa Cambelt - mgk luton beds
up to v chassis'letter after wol000045- is 36000 or 4 years after that 40000 or four years then they went to 80000 or four years but are now back to 40000 or four years dont say if 16v or not but all 8v's dont need roller/tench replaced unless you want to but all 16v's need changing
hope this helps
fbillytom@ntlworld.com
ex vaux tec
Corsa Cambelt - Civic8
I wouldn`t worry about official mileage the age says it all the cam belt and tensioner/plus water pump should be replaced.Age can be as big a problem as the neglect due to not changing on time.? No matter how good it is.