Drop Links - Citroen C5 - Ben79
Do worn drop links make noises when riding over the down bit of a speed hump? Citroen C5 16k miles.

Could a noise be different if only one wheel was on the hump?

When I drive over a speed hump with both wheels, I get a knocking noise at faster speed hump speeds, if I can make one wheel miss the hump, it is silent.

Thanks
Drop Links - Citroen C5 - solara
Sounds like anti-roll bar drop links. Should be fairly cheap to replace. If its under warranty I'd try that option first, but may be considered as wear n tear damage. May be the case if there are lots of speed bumps in your area, and you like to take them at speed.
Drop Links - Citroen C5 - Ben79
I slow down for speed humps, slower than most reps by far!

However, the number of bumps and holes in the road have increased, the number of speed humps has gone intergalactic!

Any hints on what to look for when I take the wheel off?
Drop Links - Citroen C5 - solara
Wear and tear on the drop links is not something that is usually visible. Also hard to test whether they are actually faulty.

If your talking about locating the drop links, they are usually a pair of vertical bars (plastic or metal) fixed to the anti rollbar (horizontal bar).
Drop Links - Citroen C5 - Hawesy1982
I would suspect the drop links to be your problem, they seem to be virtually service interval parts by the numbers of queries that come up concerning them on this site! You may aswell replace them anyway, a DIY job with 2 nuts a side, 10 mins a side and £10 a side parts