"This post belongs to a hidden forum" - NorthernKev {P}
After posting on the 'I have a question thread' [important email virus bit at the bottom, advise people to read] I got the above error message? Have I hacked into a secret world of HonestJohn? Or should I just go to bed? ;-)

Kev [Going back to uni tomorrow, so au revoir for a while]
"This post belongs to a hidden forum" - Dynamic Dave
Have I hacked into a secret world of HonestJohn?

You happened to post your message just as I was tidying up IHAQ-Vol29, in preparation to start vol30. I temporarily moved some stuff to a location that only the moderators can see. That's why you got that message.
Ahh, that'll explain a few things. Hmm, that kinda naffs up my conspiracy theory doesn't it? *Sighs*

Maybe should go to bed and dream of hidden worlds. Night and keep up the fantastic work.

Kev
'This post belongs to a hidden forum' - volvoman
"..kinda naffs up my conspiracy theory..."

Only if you believe DD's explanation :-)
'This post belongs to a hidden forum' - J Bonington Jagworth
It think it belongs in the same basket as some cryptic Microsoft error messages. I got 'Word cannot edit the unknown' recently...

I quite like the idea of HJ having a secret forum, though - I've long suspected it!
\'This post belongs to a hidden forum\' - No Do$h
If only you knew.....

Muuuhahahahahaha! [That\'s meant to be a Vincent Price laugh btw]

No Dosh
mailto:Alan_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk
"This post belongs to a hidden forum" - mab23

Kev, the black helicopters are coming for you now...

mike
"This post belongs to a hidden forum" - helicopter
I'll have you know that they are no relation to yours truly!
Haha, it's ok, I've run away to Uni, they'll never find me... wait... I hear a throbbing noise, it's getting louder... NO, don't... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"This post belongs to a hidden forum" - helicopter
It was a trick - I lied - You can never escape the revenge of the helicopter.....