renault espace running problems - nanotm
i have a problem with my renault espace although i have cured the starting fault by replacing several parts it now refuses to run correctly, the revs keep dropping and then it will lose all power and stall. not amusing doing 70+mph on the autobahne with a truck up your backside. can anyone help please? ihave been to 3 different garages and still no fault found. your help would be appreciated
renault espace running problems - No Do$h
Can you confirm what age (year/plate) and engine your Espace has please?

No Dosh
mailto:Alan_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk
1993 (L) 2.2litre unleaded
also forgot to mention same thing happens at low speeds as well.
and just now it started fine then stalled when i puled away then did same thing 5 times before refusing to start without five min break any ideas would be helpfull.
renault espace running problems - James_Jameson
It's strange that none of the three garages found a fault. Are you sure they used the proper diagnostic tools? (Which should show up a fault of the nature you describe).

From the symptoms, it sounds as if the problem may be the engine temperature sensor, which may be worth changing just in case (I don't think it's expensive).
im not sure what they did or didn't do as i had to leave the car each time but thanks for the info will get it checked asap