306 Pollen Filter - paulc924
I thought it was time that I change the pollen filter in my car. Local parts shop have listing for 1.9 Dturbo but not for 2.0 HDI Dturbo and asked me to get a number from mine. Please where is it? I tried to seperate the intake box below the windscreen on the passenger side but the foam cover started to tear. Jetex list one under their numbering system but Bosch do not. Any help please? Cheers.
Surely, somebody knows!
306 Pollen Filter - Andrew-T
Paul - I am on my 4th 306, and I have not found a pollen filter on any of them, or any reference to one (latest is 99T HDi). Are you sure you have one somewhere?
306 Pollen Filter - Ross_D
None of the 306's which came to the UK ever had pollen filters. Actually looking at the Peugeot Parts CD's, none of them had one. Jetex make air filters for the engine, are you sure they are not confusing a pollen filter with an air filter?
306 Pollen Filter - Ben79
Surely the 306's with Aircon had pollen filters? The nearly identical Xsara all had pollen filters even without air con!
306 Pollen Filter - Andrew-T
C5 - one might reasonably expect that, but the 306 HDi I refer to above (with air-con) hasn't got a pollen filter (as far as I know) and there is no mention of one in the handbook. That may be because the 306 was designed in the early 90s, and a glovebox had already been sacrificed in the Mk.2s to fit a passenger airbag. Perhaps there wasn't another space available for pollen filters.
306 Pollen Filter - Robin the Technician
Unipart list a pollen filter for this vehicle- GFE2915.
Hope this helps

--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...
306 Pollen Filter - Ross_D
How odd, there is no mention of it anywhere on the Peugeot Parts CD's. Even more puzzeling is the fact that both the 405 and 605 have one even though they are older designs. (Only models with air conditioning though it seems.)
Perhaps the unipart one can be retrofitted in some way. No 306 ever came from the factory with one.

Ross
Thanks to you all-I shall stop looking. Anyway this is nothing compared to other problems with the car. All will be told in good time. Cheers, Paul.