Corolla 1 - Galaxy 0 - hillman
Did anyone else see page 11 of today\'s Daily Mail? An old chap (I presume he is old)selected reverse by mistake and did wheelies up the bonnet of an MPV behind him. I don\'t think I could do that with my Legacy!
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - PoloGirl
I've seen it - can't understand how you can just reverse that far up a car's bonnet... surely you'd stop accelerating at the first bump?!

Oh and it doesn't look like a Polo, even though they say it is. It looks like a Civic or a Yaris. It's got a little badge just before the wheelarch - could say vvti or something like that.

Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - henry k
It looks like a Civic or a Yaris.
It's got a little badge just before the wheelarch - could
say vvti or something like that.

Looks like a new shape Toyota Corolla to me with its badge as you describe.
Imagine the insurance claim.
"The lights changed and this car slowly reversed over the one behind" said a witness according to the Daily Mail.
The Galaxy driver has to claim that he was minding his own business when the guy in front drove slowly backwards up my bonnet until he had parked his rear wheels in my windscreen.
Ho Hum!!!

Photo shows the rear wheels of the Corolla at the top of the Galaxy windscreen and therefore the rear bumper is well above the Galaxy roof.

Let us not prejudge what happened. The driver may have experienced a medical problem rather that hitting the gas in the wrong gear.
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - runboy
It was a Corolla-I own one so I should know!.
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - Rob the Bus {P}
Until I inspected the photo a little more closely and realised that it wasn't actually a Polo, I have to admit that I thought "Gawd, what's PoloGirl been up to now?" ;-)

(Just kidding PG!)

Cheers

Rob
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - No Do$h
[clear throat mode]
Ahem,
[/clear throat mode]

{points further down page}
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=18513&...e

{wanders out of thread, whistling}
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - runboy
And your point is ;)

With a title like that, I wouldn't read it-sounds boring.

Something like "low bulls", now that would have got me reading...
Polo 1 - Galaxy 0 - PoloGirl
Rob... the Galaxy is just small fry to Polo. He likes to take on big lorries.

Mind you, I doubt even I could manage to reverse all the way up someone's bonnet and not notice. Of course old people are safe to be on the roads!! :-/