New Goodyear Ad - daveyjp
Currently being shot in Little Germany, Bradford. Features a very wet road (fire tender on hand to provide the water as its lovely and sunny here today!), an Audi skidding on the wet surface and someone lying in the road!
New Goodyear Ad - billy25
is the person lying in the road because the audi couldn't stop on it's new goodyears, and skidded into him? :-)

billy.
Don't think so, it now looks like he was actually retrieving one of the hundreds of balloons they are throwing around!! Tyres on the car are Goodyear Hydrogrip.
Still filming. How much footage of water running past a stationary car tyre do you need for an ad?!
New Goodyear Ad - AR-CoolC
Having been heavily involved in the filming of our companies TV comercials (in fact I'm in them) I know full well the amount of takes that are required for one seemingly non critical shot.
During the last shoot, approx 3 hours were spent on one shot of a car bonnet (something like 20 takes) But I have to say that the finished article (one your screens in the new year) will be a very rememberable advert.

Do you know who the director is ??
New Goodyear Ad - Dynamic Dave
Not the Goodyear ad, but one from Bridgestone a little while ago.

www.punchbaby.com/media/gitfakt/clips/ads/bridgest...g

Right click on link and select save as from the drop down menu.
File size, 4.9 MB.
New Goodyear Ad - No Do$h
If it weren\'t you posting that link I would be seriously considering a spot of moderating!