(HELP) Engine warning light - Dave
I have had a Vauxhall Astra Mk 2 1400 LSi Circa 1991 for about 3 years now, after owning it for about 6 months the engine wqarning light started to come on but was on a rare basis and did not seem to effect the performance in any fashion. If I turned the ignition off it would not appear again for some time so I never really bothered too much about it. About 6 months ago this light has started to come on nearly every journey I do, but again no effect on performance. In the last 2 months the idle speed has started to increase and now sits at about 1700 rpm, so I decided to have a look at it. After jumpering the multiplug the warning light flashed 3 codes 12 = engine check initialisation, 35 = stepper motor fault and 25 low voltage on injector. I have changed the stepper motor and checked the injector voltage (which is ok). Has anyone got any other ideas I could try?

Yours hopefully,
Dave...
Re: (HELP) Engine warning light - Guy Lacey
Clean your idle stabilisation valve.
Re: (HELP) Engine warning light - andy sampson
I believe that low voltage at the injector is a result of an engine sensor problem and not an injector problem someone else will fill you in with the details!