106 major service - benno10
Hello Ladies/Gents
Just booked my year 2000 Pug 106 1.1 in for its major 40000 mile service. I was a little taken aback when the lady mentioned that this would cost 320 quid including parts and labour!!!!!!!!!...anyone had a major service done on a similar model, I would love to know how much you paid.
This is at a Peugeot main dealer in Westbury Wiltshire,
cheers Ben
106 major service - madf
they may have changed the cambelt (£120) and should have changed the plugs and all filters, the brake hydraulic fluid, antifreeze,and the disk pads.

Check the list of whats been done and if the above have been done I don't think you have been overcharged..If not then you have been screwed imo..

I did my wife's myself - parts came to about £100..
madf
106 major service - Dynamic Dave
Are they changing the cambelt as part of this service? If so, then I would say £320 would seem about right.
106 major service - ShereKhan
Ben,

Find out where your local Peugeot Express fit place is. As your car is three years old they will service it much cheaper. They will use Peugeot parts and the people who deal with the service are Peugeot trained technicians. They will do other work too such as clutches etc. So they may also do cambelts.

I know that there are two in Bristol. Check their website to see if there is one nearer.
306 2.0 SE Cabriolet